The Global Wellness Sumit (GWS) on 31st January 2023, released their annual ‘Future of Wellness’ report. The 160 pages report is the most in-depth wellness report that predicts the latest directions in wellness. The report declared 12 wellness trends for 2023.
Wellness trends for 2023:
- Wellness + Gathering: Due to the pandemic, self-care helped people battle with loneliness. They have been using more of “me time” products and making use of “digital wellness”.
- Wellness + Travel:Travelling to the cultural, native sources of a land, for wellness.
- Wellness + Workplace: Workplace Wellness has become a thing and is definitely very important.
- Wellness + Beauty: From “Clean” to Biotech Beauty
- Wellness + Cities: The pandemic shed light on how unhealthy cities are and now cities are being rebuilt around the citizen’s wellness needs.
- Wellness + Weight: The Skinny on Brown Fat and Eliminating Obesity
- Wellness + Governments: The Government is more aware about the importance of wellness for societal productivity.
- Wellness + Water: Blue, Hot, and Wild
- Wellness + Sports: New Business Models for Hospitality
- Wellness + Senses: Multisensory Integration
- Wellness + Biohacking: Biohacking are hacks to control biology so as to defy disease and death.
- Wellness + Faith: Having Faith in Business