Noopur Chokshi, Owner, AMAYA Salon, Ahmedabad & MISFITS Salon, Bombay decodes Janhvi Kapoor’s look at Agenda Aajtak 2023
Janhvi Kapoor made a statement in a plain black saree and an embroidered blouse in the same shade at Agenda Aajtak 2023. She chose minimal accessories and her subdued make-up solely complemented the look.
Prep & Prime
- Prep the skin by moisturising just right.
- Apply an even amount of Primer that gives a subtle glow and shine on the entire face.
Conceal the skin
- Use a concealer one shade darker than your skin tone.
- Use a soft concealing brush or your finger tips to cover the under eyes and the area required.
Tip – In a box Aim for a soft and classy look, let the skin breathe and hence let’s not build up a lot of layers. Using a fluffy brush/ fingertips would not only cover the surface but also ensure that it doesn’t look cakey.
- Pick a lightweight foundation as per your skin tone and add a few drops of skin illuminating Bronzer or highlighter for a seamless bronze goddess finish.
Soft Contour for Dimension
- Stick to soft contours overall.
- Use a Bronzer to add warmth to your look and blend it on the cheeks, jawline, nose and forehead.
Sealing with Soft Powder
- To keep your makeup last long, seal your base with soft powdering technique.
Nude Bronze Blush
- Brush up your cheeks with an illuminating Nude Bronze Blush for that Au Natural Glow.
- Brush up a warm Rose Gold highlighter up your cheekbones and Nose bridge for that soft glow.
Sharp Smokey eyes
Use a liquid/ Cream Brown lipstick on your eyelids and create a base
Use a Black Kajal pencil and apply it on the upper lash line, smudge it to give a smoked effect. Also, apply it on the inner lash line and as a kohl in the bottom lash line.
Use a Brown eyeshadow to seal the eye base and give a soft shape to the outer corners and blend it all the way to the lower eyes, creating a soft blended under eye effect.
Use a kohl pencil on the under eye area to create a soft smokey effect and blend it with your brown eyeshadow.
Brush up some mascara and curl your lashes.
- Use an eyebrow pencil and a spooli brush to brush, fill & shape your brows.
- Use a nude brown, soft pink shade to create a beautiful dash of colour and top it up on your lips.
- Use a makeup fixer to fix your makeup and your Bronze Goddess look is ready!
Step-by-Step Credits: Noopur Chokshi, Owner, AMAYA Salon, Ahmedabad & MISFITS Salon, Bombay