An advanced hair cream which gives powerful in hydration as well as straightening
Whether your clients have curly hair, wavy hair or straight hair, moisturization is a must. One of the best ways to deal with dull hair problem is to simply choose SAMBA Extreme Btox cream. It is not only powerful in hydration but also in straightening. Extreme Btox also has high power of smoothing. It retains luster in hair as well as moisturizes, protects, aligns and smoothens hair.
Extreme Btox helps with all we need in a complete moisturizing process and with unparalleled straightening power! Additionally, this powerful and unique, cream is a safe for client of every hair type visiting your salon. Hair with chemistry? No problem! Damaged hair? No problem! Hair very curly or slightly curly? No problem!
The technology and chemistry behind Extreme Btox
Extreme Btox has a base with powerful blend of amino acids and proteins (FPK200) that enters the hair structure allowing it to be realigned.
In addition to keratin and natural oils besides smooth the yarn is internally treated.
How does Extreme Btox Hair Sheild Technology work?
The finish of the process is a powerful waterproofing made by oils, glycerol and blend
of silicones, termed as ‘Hair Shield.’ This shield protects the work done inside the hair, ensuring long-lasting results. The treatment produces an intense shielding in the hair protecting it from daily damages besides providing sun protection, along new brightness and smoothness to hair.
How to use the EXTREME BTOX
- Wash your hair with Extreme Shampoo by Brazilian Style.
- Dry with 100% hair dryer.
- Divide hair into 4 parts with a brush, apply the product strand by strand, from the root to the tips, with 1 cm of the scalp. In natural hair and resistant hair, let the product act from 20 to 40 minutes. On dyed, discolored hair or sensitive hair, let it act for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Rinse, removing 50% of the product. With a hair dryer, dry your hair 100%.
- Divide the hair into thin strands and, pass the flat iron* 8 to 10 times each, for better cuticle sealing.
* For natural hair, use the flat iron at 230°C* For blond, dyed, discolored or sensitive hair, use the flat iron at 160°C.
For further information, email at [email protected] or call 988437200